2007年10月9日 星期二

"To quit, or not to quit"

Yestaurday teacher Yu taught us "To be, or not to be, that is the question.'' that is one of Shakespeare's dictums. For me, "To quit, or not to quit" is my question, and I think this issue recently. I came back Tainan from Taipei in July this year and got this job at the same time. The decision I maked is hasted, and I did not have enough time to interview to choice the suitable job.

Actually, It is the only one job I interview and I like the content of this job, but company does not accommodate me enough training to deal with my business. I need to explore the solutions when I faced the problems, and there are a liitle information I can use. I expressed my feeling to manager, but he did not care this matter and just told me that he will try to resolve it.

I like to learn knowledge and get information in my life or work experience. Although the salary of current work is reasonable, I still want to find a job that I am interested even the salary is lower than current one. I do not know if I can get the job I want or not, but I already start to find.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Hi there, first of all - i would suggest you thinking things in another way that if you were a manager, your subordinate come to say he needs training and/or more information for the job. How would you say to him?? In fact, when we are in the career, there're so many thinks to learn inclusive of working scope. On-the-job training is essential to every single duty. The job holder must learn from the work to deal with daily tasks and then he/she might be gained experiences from the life.