2007年10月17日 星期三

2007.10.14--My Good Friend's Wedding

Leo and Bobo both are my good friends and previous coworkers when I worked in TEEMA in Taipei, and they get merriage on 2007.10.14(sunday). We had worked together for three years, but I knew they are lovers just four months ago and my friends told me that they had already been lovers for two years. To tell the truth, when I heard that they are lovers at first, I got a little angry because it seems that everyone knew it but not me. My other coworker told me it is because I was too careless to notice their interation, then I felt better and blessed them.

I resigned from TEEMA and came back Tainan three months ago. When I heared the news that they will get merriage last month, I decided to attent the wedding. I expected the coming of wedding to see them and other friends. My previous coworkers and friends all are happy that I can attend the wedding.

When I attend the wedding, I sit with my good friends and chat about our current situation. Although I am tired for the long travel, I find it is very worthful. The wedding Leo and Bobo plan is very warm and fragrant. They arrange a program that Leo sing a romantic song for Bobo, and we all involve in this impressive hour and enjoy their happiness. Besides, they both announce their feeling about the other, and we all feel their love and enthusiasm. I believe that they love each other deeply and will live together forever.

However everyone's emotion is more and more exciting as drinking more and more wines. Somebody starts to play tricks on bridegroom. For example, Kevin ask Leo to drink a beverage mixed a lot of different materials like wine, soy, mustard, soup and other terrible materials. After drinking that terrible beverage, Leo writhes his body in discomfort. Keven is hpaay to see that because he suffered the same treatment last year. Of course, I join this trick because I think it is very interesting. But I regret joining to play trick after wedding because I am unmarried. I think they will play the same trick on me. But to regret is to late, I need to take care my stomach right now.

沒有留言: