2007年10月8日 星期一

2007.10.07

Samleco, Chi, Shin, Jimmy, Koon and Florish invite me to hospital to visit San who are hurted his foot thumb by glass today. we carry same snacks to visit him. He looks good but a little tired because he just suffered a operation in the morning. San, Samleco, Jimmy and Koon all are my senior high school classmates, and we do not meet together for a long time. We have a lot of matters want to share with others, so we chat everyone's current situation and laugh with everyone's funny experience, and I find that we seem to come back our student life and the sickroom just like our classroom. We enjoy the happy hour and decide that we can travel together after San recovers health.

After hospital, we go to Chi's home to play mah-jong as another classmate party. Although today is a typhoon day, for us today is sunny day. Especially for me, today is not only a wonderful day, but a lucky day because I win the mah-jong. I think that they maybe would not invite me to join any meeting next time, but I think it is really a happy ending.

沒有留言: