2007年12月6日 星期四

Describe Myself

I think it is uneasy to describe myself because I do not very concern about my appearance. I will try to do it. First of all, I have the medium height and plump body with short black hair. I look just like a common person whom nobody will take notice of. But I have a friendly face with deep outline. I have a double-fold eyelid, sharp nose, full lips, and rough skin. Furthermore, I always put on casual clothes because I do not want my life to be too serious. It is a simple description of myself.

1 則留言:

Yuhsiuwriting 提到...

I am looked
-->I look...like an ordinary person

My face has a double-fold eyelid, sharp nose, full lips, and rough skin.
-->I have...

I do not want to live to serious.
-->look serious
Or
-->I do not want my life to be too serious



It is a simple description for myself.
-->of myself